What's new

I don't care for the crushing blows

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Subzero gets a krush for landing 3 slides. Guess what subzero is going to end every combo in? In older games slide is used to side switch or catch very specific strings. It discourages more strategic positional gameplay.

If you think you're gonna remember all the kbs for 25 characters and all 3 variations + customs then you're kidding yourself.
SZ slide still switches sides with amplification, and no shit he wants to end combos in it, it pushes toward the corner! And you're damn right the opponent needs to fear the advancing low that now does a shitload of damage. Idk how there isn't strategy there, you're working yourself into a shoot.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I hope if Reptile is in, all his Krushing Blows have insanely inane requirements just like all his brutals in x did.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You’re really making a mountain out of molehill. They barely add any time at all, it’s just a question of getting accustomed to the cinematic camera.

Christ, I sound like an MK11 apologist on this site and I don’t mean to be, but a number of you are acting completely ridiculous.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
There's apparently 5-6 of them to a character, plus the Fatal Blows. That adds up to a good amount of time spent watching cutscenes.
Stop talking. It adds literally 6 seconds max total if every single Krushing Blow happens. This is such scrub talk lol.