What's new

I can only play with the skin and loadout of variation 1 (Online/Bug).

In every online game mode, for every character on the roster, If i pick variation 2 or 3 I play with the skin and loadout that is set on variation 1. This is not a new bug for me since the latest patches, but i never gave it too much attention. But it is kinda annoying right now.

Is this a known bug or is there some weird gameplay option i dont know about? Thanks in advance.

Toruko61

Noob
In every online game mode, for every character on the roster, If i pick variation 2 or 3 I play with the skin and loadout that is set on variation 1. This is not a new bug for me since the latest patches, but i never gave it too much attention. But it is kinda annoying right now.

Is this a known bug or is there some weird gameplay option i dont know about? Thanks in advance.
u have to set one variation as your default variation. it´s the pause or start button in the variation kustomize menu, i think.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Can you play online in ranked and have different lodouts and pick them for same character ? I thought you can only pick one lodout for each character ?

u have to set one variation as your default variation. it´s the pause or start button in the variation kustomize menu, i think.
Really... i thought that was just for people who are too lazy to press left once or twice. So that means for online modes you can only have one loadout for 3 variations?

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Really... i thought that was just for people who are too lazy to press left once or twice. So that means for online modes you can only have one loadout for 3 variations?
Yes, the maximum u can do is press the options button when selecting the variation to use the skin’s alternate color