What's new

I came here to do two things.....

....Chew bubble gum, and get my ass kicked. And I'm all out of bubble gum......wait a second........uh oh.
Just wanted to say you fellas have an awesome site here. It's been about sixteen years since I sunk my teeth into a fighting game. Pretty much since they were only in the arcade cabinets. I didn't like the console ports at the time so I started playing other stuff. Mainly been an FPS player for the past several years, but when I heard MK9 was on the way and it was going to be like the original but deeper I got interested. I have to say I am more than pleased with the result. I just got done watching the Power Up event on the TeamSp00ky J t.v. stream, and MK9 was by far the most entertaining game there. By the way congrats to the TYM guys for doing so well, the games been out for less than 2 weeks and already seeing some insane combos. Thanks for putting this massive resource together. I remember when the only way you could learn was by pumping quarters into machines...lol. Looking forward to soaking up as much as I can from you guys.

Thanks again.

Jake