What's new

General/Other I am your new dictator

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hello all,

Since 16bit decided he didn't really feel like doing stuff on here, I am now a moderator for the Kitana forums. You must now address me as supreme leader in all situations. Over the next couple days, I'll start tagging threads with those new things and see if anything needs reorganizing. However, I also would like to develop some sort of community guide to help us grow and improve as players with some more advanced tactics like situational combos, matchup strategies, setups, etc. What do you guys think?

GGA 16 Bit xKhaoTikx Trepound380 Konqrr GuamoKun Mr. Mileena BillStickers

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
o supreme leader

should i kidnap people and bringeth them to thine realm of supremeness and inspire they follow the art of testing thine might?

Dark_Rob

Noob
Revolver I just got a PM saying you were having problems viewing TYM. Has this been cleared up?

Congrats on becoming the Kitana moderator btw.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
o supreme leader

should i kidnap people and bringeth them to thine realm of supremeness and inspire they follow the art of testing thine might?
Yes, you must. Also kidnap Verstande and execute him for blasphemy pls.

Revolver I just got a PM saying you were having problems viewing TYM. Has this been cleared up?

Congrats on becoming the Kitana moderator btw.
Thanks, and yeah it was cleared up. For some reason the site was acting like I was banned and I kept getting permission errors on everything lol.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Hello all,

Since 16bit decided he didn't really feel like doing stuff on here, I am now a moderator for the Kitana forums. You must now address me as supreme leader in all situations. Over the next couple days, I'll start tagging threads with those new things and see if anything needs reorganizing. However, I also would like to develop some sort of community guide to help us grow and improve as players with some more advanced tactics like situational combos, matchup strategies, setups, etc. What do you guys think?

GGA 16 Bit xKhaoTikx Trepound380 Konqrr GuamoKun Mr. Mileena BillStickers
ALL HEIL REVOLVER

What is this blasphemy?

I demand for this peasant, Revolver, to be overthrown!

Kitana shan't be represented on these forums by such a fellow with no class.

I do, however, applaud him for incorporating Kitana's pretty kicks <3

Whatever, I shall not bow down to the likes of you, Revolver.

:p