What's new

I am sorry 16 Bit.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
GGA 16 Bit

I am human, and I make mistakes...frequently.

So, to clear the air, here it is.

16 Bit, my issues with you should have never gotten to the OBS. Using friends of mines beefs with you in combination of my own compelled me to believe that I had a serious issue with you.

In fact, all I had were a bunch of minor issues with you. Before you came on the show, I was actually not blowing you up. I was explaining the minor issues. In fact, I was reading off of a about 5 page history that I wrote. In fact, I will post that here. You can go back and listen to the archive to see that I was reading word for word from this. I just want you to see the point I was going to make.

I swear on my unborn baby childs life that this has not been altered since I wrote it before the show. Names and issues that are there were written before some were clarified, but I just want to show you all what I intended to do on the OBS Show.

This was my script, in it's entirety.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0xub3y

Once again, I am sorry GGA 16 Bit that this got out of hand. Unfortunately, it is not the first time an issue like this has happened to me, and I can only take comfort in the fact that I did find a lot of respect for the person in my original argument. I am sure over time, I will find the same for you.

So, I humbly, and sincerely from the bottom of my heart appologize for all of the shit that went on.

~TakeAChance

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
it doesn't ramble on though,

good to see your still alive mr Snips :)
I've been reading the forums the past week or so. Don't really post much since I've been out of the loop and I'm probably not very good anymore lol.

The 5 pages though... it reminds me of a certain somebody... a guy who used to love writing those essays in his arguments... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I've been reading the forums the past week or so. Don't really post much since I've been out of the loop and I'm probably not very good anymore lol.

The 5 pages though... it reminds me of a certain somebody... a guy who used to love writing those essays in his arguments... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Don't you dare.

DON'T YOU DARE!!!

(It wasn't written for this post, I get nervous and when I do I get poor memory recollection, so I wrote this before I went on the show.)