What's new

I am new.

GQJ

Noob
Hello all,

I have been reading up on TYM for a couple of weeks now and enjoy the additional insight that the users here provide. I would like to improve my game, in both knowledge and execution, and share any knowledge that I may have as well (which at this point is very little). The characters that I want to improve upon are….

1.Cassie Cage (Brawler)
2.Mileena (Ethereal)
3. Quan Chi (Sorcerer)

I have played MK9, but not to the extent that would make me a skilled player (i.e., strings and combos, understanding spacing, wakeups, tech rolls). I plan to continue playing against the AI to gather the fundamentals, then I hope to spar with the TYM community!

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
Welcome aboard sir. You'll find most people here to be helpful and friendly.
you didnt say what system you play on.
im decent, not great by any means, and I currently suck as im learning hitbox so if your on psn hit me up for some practice
psn Cordova79.

Reactions: GQJ

GQJ

Noob
im decent, not great by any means, and I currently suck as im learning hitbox so if your on psn hit me up for some practice
psn Cordova79.
Sorry I am on PS4. I will post my info

PSN:GQJones17

GQJ

Noob
psn Cordova79.
How is the hitbox? I have heard it make inputting some strings easier.

Welcome to TYM -- and welcome to the world of learning FG fundamentals. You're in for a fun (and sometimes frustrating) ride :D
Run cancels would be the fun and frustrating ride you are referring to!