What's new

I aint done yet! More tech on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I just put together a bunch of combos left over from Round 5 as well as a whole heap of new ones!

Ive just found some new tech that i think everyone will find interesting and very useful! Its basicaly another reset but its not the kind of reset people will bitch about, its a very clever one imo.

included in this upcoming vid are the following...

62% 1 bar midscreen!

60% meterless midscreen reset

75% meterless wall reset

a new 1 bar wall reset that can do up to 79%

New and usefull tech

Possibly a couple 100% + combos

and various new combos ranging from 1 bar to 3 bars.

Pagan

Noob
Hey Tony,

I have to agree with the other voices and say there's no way to "fix" Cyrax in his current incarnation. Unblockable bombs was the greatest fail on NRS' behalf. As always props on finding this or to whom credit is due. These new resets wouldn't happen to be the buzzsaw reset would they?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hey Tony,

I have to agree with the other voices and say there's no way to "fix" Cyrax in his current incarnation. Unblockable bombs was the greatest fail on NRS' behalf. As always props on finding this or to whom credit is due. These new resets wouldn't happen to be the buzzsaw reset would they?
No not buzzsaw, not even bomb ;)

Im not sure if I should go hard and make a round 6 or keep it simple. As it stands i have 6 combos but i could easily turn that into 15, all of them brand new too.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I just put together a bunch of combos left over from Round 5 as well as a whole heap of new ones!

Ive just found some new tech that i think everyone will find interesting and very useful! Its basicaly another reset but its not the kind of reset people will bitch about, its a very clever one imo.

included in this upcoming vid are the following...

62% 1 bar midscreen!

60% meterless midscreen reset

75% meterless wall reset

a new 1 bar wall reset that can do up to 79%

New and usefull tech

Possibly a couple 100% + combos

and various new combos ranging from 1 bar to 3 bars.
Put the F2 reset in...i haven't posted it and prob won't. That way you have at least one more combo to the vid :D

Im saving all the tech i've found so i can start going to tournaments and have them still be a secret lol

I'll have to PM you later, i found a reset that negates wakeup attacks as in interrupting them when they should be invincible.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Tony are you going to tell everyone the tech in this thread, or are you keeping it for another video?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Tony are you going to tell everyone the tech in this thread, or are you keeping it for another video?
Keeping it for a vid. If you feel you want to close this thread then by all means do it, its just an announcement thread. But i dont see the problem with it as its cyrax related and has the potential for cyrax disscussion. Dont go to hardcore with the mod powers :p

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
thats not it at all, you know as well as i do that this is ultimately going to turn into another cyrax rant thread, ill never close a thread without talking about it with the creator first, that being said, im going to close this one for the benenfit of preventing yet another ragethread, if anyone has any questions about the tech, wait for the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.