What's new

I’m FUUMING please this website is full of spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Noob
I’m gonna buy the game day 1 and as soon as I take it in my hands I already give it back as second hand game cos by just acrolling down the main page with threads u can alrrady see the whole game spoilered please guyssssssssss

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What information has been spoiled for you that wasn't located in a thread with "SPOILER" in the title?

Jordy

Noob
I'm not gonna shut my smelly hole up because as you scroll down they already talk about stuff like: FROST (SPOILERS) OR POSSESSED KENSHI, STUF LIKE THATTTTT

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I get not wanting to be spoiled, but who buys a fighting game simply for the information & story with no intent on enjoying the fighting aspect of it... just wait a week for the movie version on YouTube then & save your money.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I'm not gonna shut my smelly hole up because as you scroll down they already talk about stuff like: FROST (SPOILERS) OR POSSESSED KENSHI, STUF LIKE THATTTTT
lol

Might wanna check the dates on some of those "spoilers"

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Oh, it's another Gamefaqs refugee trolling. Got it. Pre-launch TYM is both the best and the worst TYM. My ignore list grows stronger with each passing shitpost.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Well the spoilers are in a spoiler thread.
And if you don’t wanna be spoiled, why tf would you go on a MK site that’s super big on MK11 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.