What's new

Hyrule Warrios Thread.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Hey guys!
Here's a thread where you can share any going ons in your game if you happened to pick it up, if not then I personally suggest you do it's a great purchase!

Of course if you want to talk story make sure you're using spoiler tags.

The game definitely feels like a Dynasty Warriors game and in it's own right it brings alot of fresh air through the Zelda themed antics that go on.
Hyrule Warrios also introduces a couple new characters the two main characters of course being Lana your ally in battle against the main antagonist Cia.

There's also a pack of DLC on the eShop available to download which includes all the costumes set to be released (Master Quest pack aka Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess Pack/Skyward Sword Pack/Dark Link.) which each come with more challenges and scenarios for you to play in, if you Pre ordered the game from specific stores such as gamestop or Game you can receive a costume pack ready for use from Day 1 (Each store specializes in different packs) however each costume pack is covered in the Bundle.
However each pack will be released at different dates in the Bundle, Pre order Packs will be costumes only and will not include extra stages.

My Tips.
When you pick up the enhanced Arrows I suggest doing a dash cancel technique, simply fire your arrows and dash immediately then proceed to fire some more, it reduces fire time by alot and you can clear big waves of enemies and bosses easily.

Try to level up and upgrade all of your characters even those you do not use too often, during the story mode and Adventure mode certain missions will be restricted to one or two certain characters.

Don't sit on your Special meter being full for too long, sometimes it's best to use it even on smaller crowds of enemies or one mini boss like enemy just because you can rebuild it fairly quickly. (even more so with the Dins Fire upgrades)

You don't have to rush the story aka Legend mode if you feel like you struggle with some missions, it's possible to find heart pieces and gain more rupees & materials from playing in the Free mode and or the Adventure mode.

Share you experiences of the game or you can just comment so that I can convince you to purchase the game ;)

Playable Characters

Link

Zelda

Impa

Sheik

Midna

Lana

Agitha

Ganondorf

Fi

Darunia

Princess Ruto

Zant

Ghirahim

Through DLC

Cia

Volga

Wizzro

Adventure Mode

In adventure mode you choose your battle to fight, some are restricted to one character, and alot of them are Challenge battles in which you have to achieve a certain criteria to win, such as defeating "x" amount of enemies in "x" amount of time.

You gain "Item Cards" which help you unlock new items and heart pieces through the "search" ability before entering a battle.
These cards can be obtained multiple times but as I believe some do not re appear as a reward for beating the stage.

It's also to my understanding that characters may not be able to get the same item card on the same stage twice with one character, you may need to use another to unlock a second item from the same stage.

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
FML already fucked the title up, can someone please add the R onto Warriors please lol.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Im gonna point at you and laugh for buying the game.

*points and laughs*