What's new

Hypespotting V Top 8 Viewing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
55 entrants for 10k pot bonus is mad
Part of the problem was Viennality was a major that happened just last week and most people were already committed to that. The 10k bonus was announced quite late so the cost of travel and accommodation for two majors in 7 days is not feasible for a lot of people in general

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
Part of the problem was Viennality was a major that happened just last week and most people were already committed to that. The 10k bonus was announced quite late so the cost of travel and accommodation for two majors in 7 days is not feasible for a lot of people in general
makes sense, no lack of top players tho

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
what is the status now, is top 8 determined?
Mortal Kombat X — Top 16

Winners bracket
PxP|A Foxy Grampa vs. Tekken Master
EG|Nivek vs. cR|Biohazard
PND|Ketchup vs. MBA|Ermok
PND|Madzin vs. cR|HoneyBee (D'Vorah - Swarm Queen)

Losers bracket
UsedForGlue vs. GK|Nausea
PND|Mustard vs. RS|Durpy
MisterMisky vs. ED|Aixy
Zionix (Johnny Cage - A-List) vs. TQFree (Sub-Zero - Cryomancer)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
why is there no stream at the moment? The SFV stuff that was supposed to go all day went for 2 hours and then the stream just stopped? Is ther esome problem?
any update on when mk starts ? sf commentators are killing me !
MKX is supposed to be on.....
Been delayed as SF has overrun. Not sure when mk will be on
No MK yet?
need storm there to organise tbh
Theyre still playing SFV apparently
MK please, no more SFV
Is MKX happening off stream?
Well MK has 55 entrants...SFV 256. Can't blame them too much
MK getting shafted again....no surprise there
Let me explain, I asked one of the guys what happened.

Apparently MKXL pools were supposed to have started at 2 and would be being streamed on a secondary stream until SFV was finished at which point they would continue on the main stream. Unfortunately the hotel internet was not working properly and this affected the streaming of all games meaning only the main VersusScotland stream could remain streaming. This delayed the MK pools getting started which is why MK ended up starting to be streamed so late as well.
fucking cunts
This is completely immature and unnecessary, venue internet not working properly is out of the hands of the people running the tournament. Come on now.
They should have given the bonus to viennality.
They did give a bonus to Viennality...

WATCHD0G

Noob

Apparently MKXL pools were supposed to have started at 2 and would be being streamed on a secondary stream until SFV was finished at which point they would continue on the main stream. Unfortunately the hotel internet was not working properly and this affected the streaming of all games meaning only the main VersusScotland stream could remain streaming. This delayed the MK pools getting started which is why MK ended up starting to be streamed so late as well.
oh ok, thanks for clearing that up, i guess we have gotten so used to our games getting the short straw that some of us tend to jump to conclusions

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers

This is completely immature and unnecessary, venue internet not working properly is out of the hands of the people running the tournament. Come on now.

They did give a bonus to Viennality...
that was in regards to when some1 said the sf guys said no1 cares about mk so its not getting streamed, chill

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Not sure which mod changed the title but I'm pretty sure the schedule says MKXL top 16 is at 11am GMT, not 5pm. I'm not at my laptop just now so if someone could change that that'd be good thanks. Unless the schedule has changed and I haven't seen it in which case ignore me lol

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Not sure which mod changed the title but I'm pretty sure the schedule says MKXL top 16 is at 11am GMT, not 5pm. I'm not at my laptop just now so if someone could change that that'd be good thanks. Unless the schedule has changed and I haven't seen it in which case ignore me lol
really now what is going on?we only hear the crowd,no game sound no commentary,what is this?did you place the mic to every person's mouth in town?we only hear them.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I changed it to the time listed in the thread from your viewing guide. I had no other information to go off. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.