What's new

Hypespotting V Top 8 Viewing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
Ah right I see. Mantis was actually still considering coming even though he didn't make top 8, that's why I suggested you see what he's up to.

Cheers, gonna learn Piercing inside out ;)
Haven't seen any talk of it with him in the Irish chat on here, only ESL which starts during Hypespotting! But I'll check in and see what he's doing to be sure.

Haha, seems like a good idea! Would be hype to see Glue bust out Reptile or CSZ/Smoke but Piercing will definitely be the theme of your pool ;) I've just been trying to figure out who Tekken Legend, is considering Tekken Master is in another pool and I'm only familiar with him! Dude was a monster at Viennality

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Haven't seen any talk of it with him in the Irish chat on here, only ESL which starts during Hypespotting! But I'll check in and see what he's doing to be sure.

Haha, seems like a good idea! Would be hype to see Glue bust out Reptile or CSZ/Smoke but Piercing will definitely be the theme of your pool ;) I've just been trying to figure out who Tekken Legend, is considering Tekken Master is in another pool and I'm only familiar with him! Dude was a monster at Viennality
I played a few games with Tekken Legend at Viennality actually, he's pretty aggressive and has good spacing. He's Tekken Master's brother :p

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
POOL UPDATE: CeX Blizzard has been moved to pool 2 and @Rustyb4nana has been moved to pool 4

There may be last minute updates tomorrow so be sure to check in the morning!

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
People let's get some predictions @Eldriken - you have limited time but I believe it can be done

Group 1: W, F0xy L, UsedForGlue (though wouldn't be surprised if Youph was in there as well)
Group 2: W, Tekken Master L, Nausea (tekken for momentum, strykie might be in here as well)
Group 3: W, Nivek L, Mustard
Group 4: W, cR Biohazard L, PND Smokey
Group 5: W, Ketchup L, Wigy
Group 6: W, Scott The Scot L, Tekken Legend
Group 7: W, Madzin L, Zionix
Group 8: W, cR HoneyBee L, i2 Gaug3

sMooFy

Noob
After Viennality, i'm really looking forward to this. Another stacked Tournament for which i dont have to stay up all night. :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
why is there no stream at the moment? The SFV stuff that was supposed to go all day went for 2 hours and then the stream just stopped? Is ther esome problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.