What's new

Hydro DLC

What do you think about him as DLC? Could give us a cool robot option since Cyrax/Sektor are probably sitting this one out. And his human version would be a cool ninja character as well. Might be a cool DLC option like what Skarlet was in MK9

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
He was actually a Ninja in the comics and was only a robot in the web series. Speaking of which the webseries episode he was in was badass

Reactions: Zev
Gonna be a no for me dawg. But I get why people still support him. Plus everyone always like a ninja to be in. Especially if he’s a new ninja for a mainline MK game. People eat that **** up. I know I did when Tremor came out. I was so hyped when that happened. Like if we’re going to be asking for a new ninja character then put me down for the orange ninja from
Armageddon’s story mode. I believe they were from the Tengu clan. That would be sick.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I'd take Rain, Smoke, Reptile, Chameleon, Khameleon, Ermac, Mileena and even Tremor over Hydro.

Not against the character by any means just there are far to many legit ninjas to fill that slot that deserve to be in.

I'd take Rain, Smoke, Reptile, Chameleon, Khameleon, Ermac, Mileena and even Tremor over Hydro.

Not against the character by any means just there are far to many legit ninjas to fill that slot that deserve to be in.
Yeah for sure I'd take smoke or rain first .
I'm a huge Ermac fan and have always like Reptile but I wouldn't miss them TOO much since they've been in the last two games .
Same with Mileena but I can see a lot of people being upset about her non-inclusion.
Would really like chameleon or Khameleon, either or but obviously not both.
And tremor was great as an obscure, kinda new ninja - that's why I think hydro could be cool .
Just don't know how they'd do his color because obviously we can't have two blue ninjas!