What's new

Humble Bundle : Brawler Bundle

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Saw this and thought I would post it in the Off-Topic area in case others do not know it...

Humble Bundle has a new Bundle called "Brawler Bundle".
For those that do not know, the humble bundle is a predominately PC bases game store that has "pay what you want" bundles of games. Each bindle has a tier level. So if you pay $1 you get only Tier 1 but 9 minimum bucks you get all of it. You can also set a slider to determine how much of the money gose to tcharity or the devs.

Games Include..

T1 (1c +)
  • GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE PLUS R
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  • Skullgirls
T2 ($5:50+)
  • Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
  • Street Fight X Tekken
T3 ($9+)
  • GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-
  • Rivals of Aether
They also add "more" stuff sometimes closer to the bundle closed.​

Just thought some people might be interested.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
BB: Continuum Shift is a really easy transition into anime games for NRS players and it has a stupid amount of SP content. Worth checking out, the minimum requirements shouldn't be that high. And, of course, SKULLGIRLS

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Tiers 1 and 2 are interesting, even tho I already own Skullgirls (I wish this was the 2nd Encore update).

wtf is Arcana Heart 3? Is that game worthy of my money?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
BB: Continuum Shift is a really easy transition into anime games for NRS players and it has a stupid amount of SP content. Worth checking out, the minimum requirements shouldn't be that high. And, of course, SKULLGIRLS

Gee thanks. I'm browsing TYM on my 27-inch monitor and I click on what I thought to be an innocuous thread, only to get a dancing anime butt fill my screen.