What's new

Humble Appeal

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Good afternoon folks! I wanted to ask you, the community, for any general tips and clarification that you'd be willing to offer. I don't have very much experience with fighting games, but I'm a fan of the DC Universe and I enjoyed the demo. I picked up Injustice and I am really hoping to get good at it. There've been a lot of good topics on here, especially within the character specific sections of the board, and the noob thread that was stickied cleared up quite a bit for me. I was wondering if anyone would mind just going a bit further. As I read through some of these forum threads, I get lost among some of the slang (turtling, zoning, BnB, etc). I can guess what some of them mean (zoning featured some easy context clues) but I'm not for sure. Are there any clarifications that someone would be willing to offer or any tips for a start-up FG player (the grand sum of my experience equals a few hours of Soul Calibur II and IV and many hours of Super Smash against much better players than myself in high school and college).

Also, to a lesser extent, does anyone have any tips for Mission 17: Evil Duo? It's the last star I need for S.T.A.R. Labs and I'm having a lot of trouble keeping Batman doing specials the whole time. I don't think there's any tips for that mission, but I figured I'd ask.

If this is too much, or out of place and there's a better section in the forum for it, please feel free to point me there.