What's new

Human Ninja Reptile

ruehwue

Noob
I along with most of the people in my group of friends have been wanting to see Reptile back in his complete Human form.

It would be kool if as he took damage pieces of his human skin began to fade into a more scaly like look. I just wish he could have his "HUMAN NINJA" look back again.

Anyone else agree?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I along with most of the people in my group of friends have been wanting to see Reptile back in his complete Human form.

It would be kool if as he took damage pieces of his human skin began to fade into a more scaly like look. I just wish he could have his "HUMAN NINJA" look back again.

Anyone else agree?
I always wanted Reptile to go back to his ninja form to begin with. I'm actually pretty happy with this version of Reptile.

Maybe we will have his human form in DLC? Hopefully.

Welcome to MKE, btw.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Personally, I prefer the lizard ninja look over just a plain human ninja. It gives him an identity.

ruehwue

Noob
I always wanted Reptile to go back to his ninja form to begin with. I'm actually pretty happy with this version of Reptile.

Welcome to MKE, btw.
Thanks Krayzie,

Site looks great. Friends over at KombatTubeHD told me about it.

And yeah I think the fans that have seen things like MK:Conquest and just in general love the older 2D MK games would enjoy seeing Reptile back in his Human Ninja Form.

I think the articulation and differences of the ninja costumes like for example the difference in Sub-Zero and Scorpion's ninja costumes is enough to give identity.

Imagine a Human wearing the costume that the Reptile from MKDA was given, and add a Ninja Mask... Would that look sweet to you guys?
Because to me, thats all I could ever ask for.

Dark_Rob

Noob

Welcome to MKE, btw.
THIS^^^ I really like the balance they struck between the human and lizard aspects of him in MK9. I didnt like him when he was just a straight up lizard like in MKDA. He looked more like Godzilla then. It was just funny.

ruehwue

Noob
THIS^^^ I really like the balance they struck between the human and lizard aspects of him in MK9. I didnt like him when he was just a straight up lizard like in MKDA. He looked more like Godzilla then. It was just funny.
Right. And I agree, MK9's take is better than MK Shaolin Monks, in which he looked like he had a bad case of lockjaw along with a "Mummy Wrap" type turban on his head.

But regardless of the Lizard look in MKDA.. did you like that outfit he was wearing? Wouldn't it be kool on a Human?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Thanks Krayzie,

Site looks great. Friends over at KombatTubeHD told me about it.

And yeah I think the fans that have seen things like MK:Conquest and just in general love the older 2D MK games would enjoy seeing Reptile back in his Human Ninja Form.

I think the articulation and differences of the ninja costumes like for example the difference in Sub-Zero and Scorpion's ninja costumes is enough to give identity.

Imagine a Human wearing the costume that the Reptile from MKDA was given, and add a Ninja Mask... Would that look sweet to you guys?
Because to me, thats all I could ever ask for.
Cool man, hope to see more of you on here.

And I agree. I always felt like Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile were the 3 main ninjas.

Human Smoke is not too far behind either. :coffee:

KARATE

I always Play to Win.
Im pretty sure Reptile will have his alternate costume as a human ninja cause you know how Boon likes his Ninjas lol Besides IMO I think reptile in MKA looked horrible. I like his UMK3 version alot better.

Trippfan

That Bob Ross Guy.....
I am Human Reptile all the way. I like the balance they used on MK9 Reptile but i lean more to human Reptile.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I kind of like both versions honestly. It's understandable why he's hiding his reptilian, saurian nature with the mask etc yet also makes sense that as time goes on he evolves more reptilian, yet can still keep it ninja looking.

I like his mix up costume the most though, more so then his just humanoid look and his pure reptilian look....the look that he sported in MK: Shaolin Monks and in MKA. Where he looked like a ninja, humanoid but reptile skin underneath showing a little. That's my favorite personally kind of like his MK 9 look but different.

mk1 reptile looked the best.

also: i preordered on amazon so i can get the human reptile alt, but his animation is gonna look just a tad dopey in the alt. faceplant sweep? from a ninja? ok....

No offense to you, but that look was to over the top. I think everyone in that game was. But i really love how they made him look in MK9. It's not to over the top but just right lol

Luxus Nights

Beyond Good & Evil
At 1st I disliked the MK9 version design, but Im kinda starting to like it, I still dislike the beck mask, and the one shoulder armor look.

I don't know, maybe Im just two old school but I wished he had a human looking forum just with more modern ninja attire like Noob, Sub, Scorpion and Smoke.

Not a big fan of his primary outfit, but his secondary one is pretty awesome.

Anyone know if his klassic outfit will look just like scorpions except green, or will it have slight differences?

Infiny

Noob
I have a question :
We can fight classic reptile with classic mk1 moves but Does the clzssic reptile available with DLC code is the same ? (moveset)