What's new

Human Cyrax combos and resets?

Luija1006

since 1995
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, cb, d2, b2, dash, 1,2,1~AAgrab midscreen bnb for 58%

The timing for the cb after the ex-bomb is VERY strict. Go to practice mode and do it over and over again. Don't get desperate if you don't get used to it the first times. The damage is very rewarding because if you manage to do the full combo on your opponent, with him having less that 1 ex bar and 50% life bar, you won the round.

Someone can help with the corner bnbs because once my opponent is near the corner I cross over them and do the midscreen bnb

Luija1006

since 1995
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, d2, b2, dash, 1,2,1~AAgrab midscreen bnb for 58%

The timing for the cb after the ex-bomb is VERY strict. Go to practice mode and do it over and over again. Don't get desperate if you don't get used to it the first times. The damage is very rewarding because if you manage to do the full combo on your opponent, with him having less that 1 ex bar and 50% life bar, you won the round.

Someone can help with the corner bnbs because once my opponent is near the corner I cross over them and do the midscreen bnb
EDIT: If you do MEDIUM bomb instead of CLOSE bomb after the EX bomb the timing will be much less strict.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I will be uploading a few short combos for y'all tonight.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
he has a lot of resets, less than robo but he still has a lot...just found a 70% corner, and it's pretty damn easy to do.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I have a 70%-ish corner reset too (recalling from memory, might be about 73%). It's something like...

JIP 21 net, JIP 121 ex-bomb, step back a tiny bit and do close bomb, step back forward and do 3-to-net.. they hit bomb and fly up (reset)

NJP, B2, 121-net, step back, JIK, uppercut

Robo-Cyrax can do this combo also, but isn't required to step back to do the close bomb part. (Robo-Cyrax's bombs don't travel as far.) There's few other variations you can do after the reset instead. You get the idea.

Luija1006

since 1995
I have a 70%-ish corner reset too (recalling from memory, might be about 73%). It's something like...

JIP 21 net, JIP 121 ex-bomb, step back a tiny bit and do close bomb, step back forward and do 3-to-net.. they hit bomb and fly up (reset)

NJP, B2, 121-net, step back, JIK, uppercut

Robo-Cyrax can do this combo also, but isn't required to step back to do the close bomb part. (Robo-Cyrax's bombs don't travel as far.) There's few other variations you can do after the reset instead. You get the idea.
After the 3-net if you do a NJP they go directly to the floor without being able to continue the combo (similar to doing 3 consecutives NJP in the corner). A video would be nice!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Ive got a vid coming. Man vs machine! Has leftover combos from round 5 and new human cyrax combos and resets.. its about 4 mins long at the moment. Im still working on it.

Ive actually found something that human can do better then the robot and its useful!