What's new

Hum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm sick of the "elitist much?" shit dude.

It's not my fucking problem that people don't learn about their character or the game before coming onto the damn forums and clogging them up with invalid complaints. He doesn't even know what a fucking nerf is yet he has no problem devoting a thread to bitching about a character.

Fuck that. Do your research before posting or don't cry "elitist" when people call you on your bullshit.
This is a public forum, dude. Did you notice that the number of members has gone up by about 50% with the coming of Injustice? Of course threads like these will be made. But the posts that follow don't really help anyone....

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Wow guys, elitist much? Don't be the starcraft community please. I'd love to offer advice, but I don't have lobo yet.
He thinks nerfing it up means to buff something. It just threw people off.:16Bit

Edit- People thought he was complaining that Lobo sucks, then we thought he wanted a nerf. It confused some people is all.

Vagrant

Noob
This is a public forum, dude. Did you notice that the number of members has gone up by about 50% with the coming of Injustice? Of course threads like these will be made. But the posts that follow don't really help anyone....
Yeah your probably right. In a perfect world, I would set aside my annoyance and waste an hour trying to explain to this guy why his character doesn't suck. But right now I'm annoyed. And if he gets to use a "public forum" to complain, then i'm gonna make a wisecrack or two.

It's not about elitism, or whose better at these games... It's about having enough respect for the integrity of this site not to post stupid threads like this. Or at least put in the title "I don't think lobo is any good" so I know to not waste my time reading it. Threads like this are unacceptable.

I'm sick of the "elitist much?" shit dude.

It's not my fucking problem that people don't learn about their character or the game before coming onto the damn forums and clogging them up with invalid complaints. He doesn't even know what a fucking nerf is yet he has no problem devoting a thread to bitching about a character.

Fuck that. Do your research before posting or don't cry "elitist" when people call you on your bullshit.
Where have you seen bitching? If you get offended by opinions then your the one who shouldn't come post stuff on forums. I think his play style isn't competitive to what is out right now and nether realm should nerf him up if they want more people to buy him because don't kid yourself, they want as much of our money as possible

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Stop grasping at straws. Espio close this please. Nothing good is going to come from this. OP read the Lobo forums and look up some info on him. He has his shortcomings, just like (most) other characters. Learn your bad mus or pick a counter character.

Edit: its called a buff when you want a character to be made 'more powerful' in some way and a nerf when they are made 'less powerful' in some way.

The word your looking for..... Is Buff.... Not nerf....

I hope you have a much more enjoyable experience with IGAU in the future. I'm sorry you think your character sucks..

#takingthehighroad
I don't think he sucks, I think he doesn't have the tools for all types of situation. Thanks for the info btw

Espio

Kokomo
Where have you seen bitching? If you get offended by opinions then your the one who shouldn't come post stuff on forums. I think his play style isn't competitive to what is out right now and nether realm should nerf him up if they want more people to buy him because don't kid yourself, they want as much of our money as possible
1. He has been out for like a day....way too early to be even attempting to determine viability.

2. It's buff to make a character better, not nerf that weakens them.

3. The competitive market is such a small portion of DLC sales, as long the DLC characters are well liked by the casual market, they will sell well whether the character is high, mid, or low tier. If Poison Ivy or someone like that was worst in the game they'd sell well by virtue of who they are, but in any case it's the first day.

4. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.