Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In DLC

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • As secret character

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
I know, most of us wanna our favorite characters back - Smoke, Noob Saibot, Rein, Hsu Hao, Jade.
From last rumors from twitter, Hsu Hao is 99% confirmed and hundreds of his fans is gonna mad from happiness,
But, main question, mr. Boon - WHEN? In main roster or in DLC? Or, maybe as secret character?
As big fan of Hsu Hao, i wanna receive him in main roster, but, for justice, we must make a poll to make decision

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
From https://mortalkombat.fandom.com/wiki/Hsu_Hao:
Hsu Hao was one of the more unpopular new characters introduced in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance; the creators themselves disliked him, John Vogel in particular in Hsu Hao's bio kard. Vogel stated that Hsu Hao's death in Jax's Deadly Alliance ending was acceptable because he wanted to get rid of Hsu Hao and had no intentions of bringing him back. A cryptic message revealed by playing the words uttered by an inhabitant of the Chaosrealm backwards somewhat indicate that Hsu Hao won't return (specifically, the message revealed is "Will Hsu Hao return from the dead? Err.....probably NOT"). However, since Mortal Kombat: Armageddon brought back every character, Vogel had no choice but to include Hsu Hao, much to his dismay. Showing just how much Vogel despises the character, Hsu Hao would actually die and become a demon void of any character in his own Armageddon ending. Perhaps not surprisingly, when information about Mortal Kombat (2011) came out, it was stated that Hsu Hao (as well as Chameleon) would not appear in that game.
That doesn't bode well for Mr. Hao. What rumors are you referring to?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Him as a secret char would be the ultimate troll. But a wasted opportunity at the same time.
hahaha, just priceless ! only Ed Boon could be able to do it this, and so, the MK community probably would explode in vicious hate around all existing MK forums on Internet .... almost instantly ! :D

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Please, dont hurt my feelings, why You called me "troll"?(
I really love that character and wish him in roster(
I think, he is good replacement for Kano, he have same cybernetic patch on the chest, but have more charisma, than kano or jarek

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
He’s not gonna come back, most people really don’t like him. And I know death doesn’t mean a lot in MK but Scorpion did punch a hole in his face in the MKX comics

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Why is there not a "he'll never return" vote option?
Because he secretly knows the truth but since he is in denial that Hsu Hao was the worst character to ever grace MK, this vote option is kept as secret, but you can still access it by not voting.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Please, dont hurt my feelings, why You called me "troll"?(
I really love that character and wish him in roster(
I think, he is good replacement for Kano, he have same cybernetic patch on the chest, but have more charisma, than kano or jarek
Sorry that you like Hsu Hao, that character was total garbage even Ed Boon Hates him, better like another character.