What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten HQT Laser whiff issue

It will only hit directly straight, up ot down. If you push up or down as you let go of 3 or if you let go of 3 too fast (before the red laser stops where you've moved it) the projectile laser will completely whiff.

Not sure if NRS meant for this to happen. He certainly doesn't need something like that. But has anyone noticed that Predator's held laser moves are unfinished? There's this thing where it whiffs if it is a bug and should hit as well as the frame data saying everything about it is 0 frames.

Tell tale sign he was rushed.

Wigy

There it is...
I'd feel sorry for you but its predator. Also what you're highlighting barely effects his game, d'voras kenyan charge under his projectiles is much worse:

Plus i play cage :DOGE

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I don't play Predator, but the fact that it doesn't happen everytime does more to support that it is an issue than anything else.

Oh BOO HOOOOO
LOL really? From the whine-god himself? The guy shares knowledge about a gameplay whiff issue, he didn't even complain or ask for fixes just shares his findings, yet just 15 minutes ago Pig was just whining as always about Kenshi being so unplayably bad. This is so hypocritical at this point I'm wondering if it's self-mocking satire lol