What's new

How's that new main coming?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Still having trouble going from D3 into F4 ground skull with Shang. When I do get a F4 out, I find it much, much easier to do F4 SS than F4 ground skull. lolz

Basically I'm practicing throwing SS on the end of everything b/c it makes him safe, I think. lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol, not so good online but pretty good in practice mode :p. Mileena is pretty fun though for sure, just need more time.

YoungTrunks

There's a storm coming
Smoke is coming along nice, I can hit the reset like 50% of the time lol. Shake is awesome. I main JC and Rain so I like Smoke because he has great pressure as well.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
eh, Sindel is good, i can zone with her, and have learned how to apply pressure, but i just have no interest lol. i get bored of her after like two matches lol. I will still play her tell Sunday but I'm already over her hype

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Actually liking Sindel, I might keep using her and attempt to show my final progress at the re-opening of VSM.

She's coming along okay but it's the Iabs that are killing me.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Getting better with him i managed to beat a reasonably high level player with scorps so not terrible i guess, gotta hop onto practice and practice this combo people keep nattering on about to me, should get an extra 9% out of it if all goes well.

B W1zZ

Warrior
Liu Kang...was actually my original alt when the game first came out...I have his basics down for the most part, just need to work on his footsies and advanced tactics, along with matchups.