What's new

How would you rank the characters on Lameness.

Wigy

There it is...
Okay so by now we know the top 10 characters .. but how would you rank characters on how lame they are..? Like just annoying, you find yourself think what the fuck was that shit when you play them, like you've been cheated by their tools.

NKZero

Warrior
The only character offline that really gives me fits is Cyrax just because of you controlling the whole match with Sub Zero and boom....80% sucka!!

Online you have Cage, Raiden, Reptile and Kung Lao who piss me off to no end lol.

Wigy

There it is...
The only character offline that really gives me fits is Cyrax just because of you controlling the whole match with Sub Zero and boom....80% sucka!!

Online you have Cage, Raiden, Reptile and Kung Lao who piss me off to no end lol.

Raiden and kung lao get away with murder online... mileena does too...

Offline i hate kitana. Just find her gamestyle so braindead in general.

NKZero

Warrior
Raiden and kung lao get away with murder online... mileena does too...

Offline i hate kitana. Just find her gamestyle so braindead in general.
Damn you reminded me of Mileena, I couldn't punish flipping normal tele kick and then I get hit by random rolls lol.

I don't hate any character play style as long as I'm comfortable in dealing with it because I play the lamest character there is and my play style in general is pretty lame/defensive. Offline the only real MU that is troublesome for both Sub Zero and Sektor is Kenshi and maybe Freddy. Otherwise I feel either one or both can deal with the rest of the cast (including Kabal).

Wigy

There it is...
1. Kenshi.
2. Kitana.
3. Lao.
4. Smoke.

Kabal's fine, except for that EX Nomad Dash.
Cyrax is also fine.

#LifeofaKratos

I love playing smokes, they can sweep me 38 times i'm still not low blocking ever.

Kabals nomad dash hitting you backward when you cross him over is lame, and happens way more than it should.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Kenshi is without a doubt the lamest. He's the ultimate armored turtle. Sonya is pretty lame too, shoot rings d4 into a 50/50 or grab + armor cartwheels.

Wigy

There it is...
38 x 7% of your health = 266% health lost to sweeps, ggs.
Sweep me when i'm JC and see what happens. :cool:

What i can't stand about kitana is how u have to inch your way forward the whole match, and when you do eventually blow her up she almost always has meter cause the projectile spam. And every jump in is scary cause she can fakeout and just shoot a fan in your face.
I think i just suck ass against her but seems that even though i can beat her you have to play the game her way completely.

Usually just got reptile and spit at her

Wigy

There it is...
You'll fall on your ass just the same.

To actually be on topic, Freddy Krueger is one of the lamest, if you get stuck playing his game you're done kid.

Yeah, but nobody uses him online thankfully. DBF 1 seems to be beyond the average player.

My top 5 gotta be:

1: Kitana
2: Kabal
3: Scorpion (This is stupid but i hate that his game is completely based on luck and i always seem to guess his 50/50s fucking wrong.)
4: Sonya. Ex cartwheel is derp i hate that she can cancel specials of military stance f1 even if it whiffs
5:Reptile, find him impossible to deal with online.

Wigy

There it is...
Kenshi is without a doubt the lamest. He's the ultimate armored turtle. Sonya is pretty lame too, shoot rings d4 into a 50/50 or grab + armor cartwheels.

Man I hate your kabal on xbl... Your kabal and any good kitana is where i feel lamed out the most. You're better than me but there is just shit that kabal shouldn't be able to do. Also NDC's seem to work well with lag since its not a visual trigger its a rhythmic thing and cause the lag i cannot poke out. Last time i played you after b121, you got your f4 out before my poke at least 314 times too :(

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Sonya, why Cage would want to take that ho out to dinner is beyond me. I can understand Kano, he likes them dirty, but Cage could do much better. Once she gets momentum going she's a bull to stop. Can't risk anti-airing a jump in as you risk eating a divekick, can't cross up at any point in fear of taking a d1 in to a juggle or an uppercut by a 7 frame d2 (wtf?), far advancing armored special that's tard safe, ms cancel, quick recovering projectile, dive kick can come out as quick as 10 frames, etcetera, etcetera. I seriously hate this character more than Chef hates Superman, I'm just not vocal about it. :p

LEGEND

YES!
Elder God
Sonya, why Cage would want to take that ho out to dinner is beyond me. I can understand Kano, he likes them dirty, but Cage could do much better. Once she gets momentum going she's a bull to stop. Can't risk anti-airing a jump in as you risk eating a divekick, can't cross up at any point in fear of taking a d1 in to a juggle or an uppercut by a 7 frame d2 (wtf?), far advancing armored special that's tard safe, ms cancel, quick recovering projectile, dive kick can come out as quick as 10 frames, etcetera, etcetera. I seriously hate this character more than Chef hates Superman, I'm just not vocal about it. :p
now that you mention it Sonya is alot like an injustice character

safe on everything, safe armored launchers, can't be AAed ect

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Yeah Cage is pretty lame. I'm gonna go with that fucker Cage.