What's new

Question - D'Vorah How would you improve Venomous and Brood Mother?

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Why isn't there a meter burn version of krawler in the first place I wonder.
Could have armor, faster startup or longer stun properties, right @Johnny2d ?
Meter burn krawler would be sick. Give it armor, let you hold the input button just like roomba in injustice so you can delay when it becomes active and starts moving. Would be a lot of fun to play. Might be OP, I like the idea though. When I made my post I was trying to make the slightest possible change, but if we are looking for a big change, this is one I could get behind.

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
HwrHwUOTE="Krayzie, post: 1771998, member: 4"]Venomous is fine.

I don't want to say too much before I really mess with Brood Mother a significant amount of time, but... that cooldown on krawler is terrible, and her projectile hitting high makes 0 sense. I'm trying to figure out what type of character shes supposed to be though. Because shes definitely not a set-up character, otherwise if she is, then she sucks... lol[/QUOTE]
Her projectile should be mid and faster, that's all I ask

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Those venemous changes are fucking stupid. Hell no.

If anything take the special OS tech out of the game so there is at least some mind game with holding/letting go of the spray. That is the only thing I think she really needs.

For Brood Mother they just need to make krawler not have a cooldown. No idea why it has one in the first place.

When blocking the spray dont let go of block and mash a special, it will come out on the first frame nullifying letting go or doing the full spray.
What would you against the 50/50 vortex if you couldn't reliably punish it even on block though? Not saying there isn't anything you could do, I actually don't know, you can armor through right?

I think the Krawler having a CD isn't as outlandish as you think. It's basically Buzz Saw's meterburned low hat, except she doesn't lose her overhead to set it up or have to spend a meter.

However, it's also harder to set up and less practical to control, so I guess it has its downside as well. The cooldown may or may not be necessary, however I can see why the developers decided to do it from a design perspective.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What would you against the 50/50 vortex if you couldn't reliably punish it even on block though? Not saying there isn't anything you could do, I actually don't know, you can armor through right?

I think the Krawler having a CD isn't as outlandish as you think. It's basically Buzz Saw's meterburned low hat, except she doesn't lose her overhead to set it up or have to spend a meter.

However, it's also harder to set up and less practical to control, so I guess it has its downside as well. The cooldown may or may not be necessary, however I can see why the developers decided to do it from a design perspective.
You could still punish it, its -17. Worse case scenario she is negative and you can start your own pressure.