What's new

Video/Tutorial How to Win at Mortal Kombat. Online.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
o and btw pig, i am playing kenshi now too, so if we ever get to play ever again (it just won't work out will it?) that will be interesting

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Pig Please don't tell me you are offended by this LOL. It's just good times online. I have this minigame where I try to stand in one spot and win. I double Flawlessed the guy before this match, not moving once. Unfortunately I had to move in this match or maybe I didn't lol

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Pig Please don't tell me you are offended by this LOL. It's just good times online. I have this minigame where I try to stand in one spot and win. I double Flawlessed the guy before this match, not moving once. Unfortunately I had to move in this match or maybe I didn't lol
I used to do the same thing when I played Kenshi online. lol.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Troy, thats online...maybe the guy had horrible connection....I dont get the point of this video at all.....maybe I should've recorded our matches from Friday and post them and say "here is how u play MK9 offline" ....you know what I'm saying?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
play the game against someone good

Who posts random matches against randoms?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
play the game against someone good

Who posts random matches against randoms?
It's just for fun! Ketchup just posted a video today playing randoms too and it was awesome. Today I was just trying to get used to the Xbox Controller and was having a lot of fun with Kenshi. And one match after another in ranked (when the other person actually had Kenshi.) I was winning but doing nothing but what you see in this video. Was fun, especially when I got private challenged and did the same thing and then the guy rage quits. Good times.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Troy, thats online...maybe the guy had horrible connection....I dont get the point of this video at all.....maybe I should've recorded our matches from Friday and post them and say "here is how u play MK9 offline" ....you know what I'm saying?
I think you guys are missing the point lol. You can't even see the guys user name nor Did I mention it. I just realized that going in ranked you can win by just spamming specials over and over again with Kenshi. Why are people taking this so seriously wtf