What's new

How to use zod's parry

It seems real shitty. I think I've landed it 3 tmes so far.

Does anyone have any really good situations to use it in? Like where you're at the right amount of advantage to do it if you expect d1s (like frost doing it after a blocked slide, etc)

Right now it sucks. I guess you can parry zod trait in the mirror match lol

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
i never rate any parry. I only use it if i see a b/f3 coming which is rare or on wakeup if the opponent is too aggresive but i dont see it being game changing

Does anyone have any really good situations to use it in? Like where you're at the right amount of advantage to do it if you expect d1s (like frost doing it after a blocked slide, etc)

Yea just dont use it lmao Zods a broken shitty fighter until this patch hopefully fixes him. Maybe they will change the frame data for the parry along with all the other glitches that are hindering him as of now.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Parry is NOT shit. 3F is the slowest parry, meaning you have fewer strings that you can parry in the middle of. The trade off is in the faster recovery time on whiff, making it good for building meter. Parry is a godsend vs Doomsday and Scorpion and in all matchups after a blocked Phantom Strike you can throw it out if you're expecting a retaliation. If they choose to buff the start up, awesome. But parry is still a good move, it's just situational.

doomsday can suck a D but il try to start parrying the shoulder nonsense

can you mash parry between the gap if he does a delayed EX shoulder?

Zod's parry it's quite good,use it after a BF3 or in general when you think they are going to attack,it nullifies nearly every B/F3 pressure

insignis

Noob

in addition to the posts above I believe it is usefull against
Green Lantern b12 - you can perry 2 on reaction :)
Flash specials
Catwoman b3

how minus is d3? upvenon is fullcombopunish.

i knew about the traits neutralizing eachother, its actually pretty funny looking. wanna try this again with parry in mind

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
After going through a bit of testing, it seems like it wins against armored moves MB B3/F3's, Bane's armored specials except Command Grab and Charge DO NOT WORK...so it's starting to make sense why B2 isn't an overhead.