What's new

Strategy How to turn "Expert Mode" to "Cupcake Mode"

FpS__King

Keep it Free.
If you're going for platinum for MK9, This is the fastest and easiest way to get the ladder master achievement/trophy. You MUST have Kung Lao. Make sure it is 1 round only also to save yourself some trouble.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
honestly the only trophy thats a problem in this game is "My Kung Fu is Stronger"......just how long do ihave to play with all the characters? im not spending a week playin shit tier -.-. lol

Espio

Kokomo
Now I want some cupcakes ;_;.

This seems really tedious and not fun.

It seems like showing people how to do it with combos and more interesting things going on would be better to give the player ideas to work on to improve their game with Lao or whatever character you choose, just my two cents.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Now I want some cupcakes ;_;.

This seems really tedious and not fun.

It seems like showing people how to do it with combos and more intesting things going on would be better to give the player ideas to work on with Lao or whatever character you choose, just my two cents.
It's no fun, period. Anything that has to do with clocking in time with all characters is just not worth doing in the first place...

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I CRUSH EXPERT MODE LIKE THE CPU ARE PUNY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame#DansGame

Espio

Kokomo
It's no fun, period. Anything that has to do with clocking in time with all characters is just not worth doing in the first place...
I'm merely talking about his expert ladder run, not about doing it with every character.

But yes it's not all that exciting to do it with every character, especially when players usually don't have a vested interest in many of them.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
if u need to flawless shang, just put on beginners an pick kabal an NDC him to death :D