What's new

Question - Tempest How to stop this bull

No lie, I had no clue you could duck one of those attacks.

And I've actually still been getting in by walking and blocking against this.

So yeah. Walk, and block.

Neutral duck to bait one of the overheads. Get him used to having to throw out one of those overheads once in a while. The overheads need to be targeted at a specific part of the screen, and are therefore vulnerable you to running in past them (they don't track).

So even if you eat a few overheads because you are ducking the other attacks and can't react, forcing him to throw out overheads means he needs to respect your ability to run in on him.

**Edit**

Dam guys. I mean, yeah, it was totally funny to watch, but at least indulge him and tell him how to beat it.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
He literally beat me both rounds doing this
Hey dude,

It's simple, first of all, the move he is throwing out is high, so you can crouch it without blocking, and even if you blocked it, you have to run cancel to gather up some ground in front of you.

Once he hits you with that move, you have to check that he won't throw out the overhead, and the same rule applies, once you block the overhead, run cancel and check your block again.

You also have the option to MB teleport on wake up and take a hit of armour on the way up.

Record this in training mode with the AI on block, and practice getting through it.

Universal way to deal with that is to Neutral duck and dash forward till you are outside his spirit push range. Then at that point the next one you duck, you get free punish options with runs.