What's new

Question - Tempest How to stop this bull

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
There's probably a gap or some negative frames you didn't know about.

Tempest Lao online, yeah for sure you're complaining about 112124 or b321~hatspin loops. Don't need to see anything to call this.

Backdash and or armour.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Dude what was that lmao both players were quite awful. That Lao getting hit by tele-flurry over and over was booty, "I'm gonna block one, stand in one spot and the let go of block and eat the second! Why would I buffer in a run or dash? It's too hard to advance and block!"

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Im guessing your the lao. Well that move is a high so neutral duck that. Walk in. React to the over head. And is push range im not sure cause i dont play lao but someone can give you some ideas. But why not ex tele?

vextell

Cyborg
Im guessing your the lao. Well that move is a high so neutral duck that. Walk in. React to the over head. And is push range im not sure cause i dont play lao but someone can give you some ideas. But why not ex tele?
Ex tele is still pretty slow but I probably could of just through ex hat then run

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Okay the video is up now so I can actually comment.

It was probably me you ran into. I do this online all the time, people get mad and don't play with any patience. bdizzle answered how to deal with Kenshi like this.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I can't tell is this a serious thread or not...

Duck from full screen: Run, teleport, Dive Kick. If there's lag, then lag tactic back. Not sure what to say, but I WILL LAUGH in case it's a joke.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This is the best answer to your question.