What's new

How to stop crossovers and jip online

Spencer

Always Training
Its like impossible to stop it ive tried anti air them and it will miss a i get punish by a full combo its so lame

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Dash fwd b3, or uppercut is a great safe option. Honestly cage probably has top 3 anti air in mk. Your opponent should never be able to jump at you.

Matix218

Get over here!
Dash fwd b3, or uppercut is a great safe option. Honestly cage probably has top 3 anti air in mk. Your opponent should never be able to jump at you.
While I agree with this offline saying your opponent should never be able to jump at you in mk9 online is a bit of a stretch. Often you press your jab the second you see them leave the ground but the delay is so bad they still land their jip...

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
While I agree with this offline saying your opponent should never be able to jump at you in mk9 online is a bit of a stretch. Often you press your jab the second you see them leave the ground but the delay is so bad they still land their jip...
Who the hell are you playing with? I anti air consistently when I'm playing people I know and I have a good connection with. Don't play randoms.

Matix218

Get over here!
Who the hell are you playing with? I anti air consistently when I'm playing people I know and I have a good connection with. Don't play randoms.
Yes most of the people I play with have a good enough connection that you can anti air on reaction, but the timing is much more strict than offline. I never play ranked or randoms but I was just saying that in defense of the OP (who may be new to tym and used to playing ranked/randoms) that it can be very difficult to anti air in certain internet connections. If you stick to people you know and that you know have a decent connection I agree with you it is fine.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Yes most of the people I play with have a good enough connection that you can anti air on reaction, but the timing is much more strict than offline. I never play ranked or randoms but I was just saying that in defense of the OP (who may be new to tym and used to playing ranked/randoms) that it can be very difficult to anti air in certain internet connections. If you stick to people you know and that you know have a decent connection I agree with you it is fine.
Alright, fair enough, good point.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Online you just cry and get mad.
Offline B3/d1/2/1/nut punch/walking forward and whiff punish them.