What's new

Question How to Punish with Rain?

MK Kobra

Noob
So what do you guys do to air punish moves, like a blocked Raiden superman? Yes, I know you can punish them when they hit the ground, but the timing is a little strict. I do 2 43 roundhouse, 43 lightning, 43 squirt for 34%. Is there a better option?

Also, after a naked roundhouse I do 2 43 lightning, 43 squirt. Sometimes I also do 2 43 bubble, 43 lightning, 43 teleport. Better options?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
b2,1+2 4,3 lightning RH 43 Bubble reset. I have no idea if that is the best... but its the easiest to pull off in my opinion.
You can also do the uppercut stuff but online... pffft.

So what do you guys do to air punish moves, like a blocked Raiden superman? Yes, I know you can punish them when they hit the ground, but the timing is a little strict. I do 2 43 roundhouse, 43 lightning, 43 squirt for 34%. Is there a better option?

Also, after a naked roundhouse I do 2 43 lightning, 43 squirt. Sometimes I also do 2 43 bubble, 43 lightning, 43 teleport. Better options?
for a blocked superman? Wait till they lank and 43 -> combo. Make them pay.

I remember doing 2, 43 bubble, uppercut, 43 lightning, RH, splash for 36%

Also if you are really quick how can do RH, 43 bubble, uppercut, 43 lightning, splash for 38%

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
If you land a roundhouse what do you do? I do 2 43 lightning, 43 squirt. Also I do 2 43 bubble 43 lightning, 43 teleport. Better options? For max damage, not the bubble reset.
This. I do the second one. Sometimes I'll do 4 geyser, then teleport. You still get wake ups.