What's new

How to punish Mileena's Ballroll

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
FB, NJP, >>, 32 FB, 321 slide - 31%
32, FB, 32 FB, 321 slide - 27%
2 fast EX FB, 32 slow FB, 321 slide - 34%

Don't recommend using the NJP one online, I can't land it consistently. Go with the 27% one, or the 34% if you have meter to burn and they're low on life. Use it for Smoke, Raiden, Sektor, Scorpion, Ermac and Noob as well.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
. Use it for Smoke, Raiden, Sektor, Scorpion, Ermac and Noob as well.
Out of curiosity why would you choose to use these combos on these character? If you block their teleports they are all punished by full combo... Only exception is Raiden because sometimes he bounces further back which can be punished by Dash.

FB, NJP, >>, 32 FB, 321 slide - 31%
32, FB, 32 FB, 321 slide - 27%
2 fast EX FB, 32 slow FB, 321 slide - 34%

Don't recommend using the NJP one online, I can't land it consistently. Go with the 27% one, or the 34% if you have meter to burn and they're low on life. Use it for Smoke, Raiden, Sektor, Scorpion, Ermac and Noob as well.
with the EX FB one u can easily land a NJP after the EX FB...even online, just some extra free damage

I haven't been able to punish Raiden's superman with 32 FB. Can anyone confirm that you can? Maybe I'm too slow? But yeah everyone else that was mention balls up real close after a block perfect for the 32 combo but Raiden seems to ball up out of distance of the 32....

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Out of curiosity why would you choose to use these combos on these character? If you block their teleports they are all punished by full combo... Only exception is Raiden because sometimes he bounces further back which can be punished by Dash.
I'm presuming you're mentioning the 37% 321 combo? Honestly, I hadn't tried it, if it works though; then that's awesome.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yeah almost every character in the game that has a teleport or a move that gets blocked and puts them in a cannon ball animation can be punished by a full combo as soon as they land.

Mileena can only be punished while shes in the air 32 ball, 32 ball, 321 whatever.

Raiden depending on where he Supermans from is safe on block but I think hes punished by Dash even if he gets the far push back.

Sonya and Cyber Sub dive kick can only be punished by dash