What's new

Question - Erron Black HOW to punish Erron black????

I just played against a pretty good erron online and... was shocked with the amount of options i had to punish since this game doesnt have any full combo punishes with anything under 10 frames I find it pretty hard to play against a good erron black : hes sand grenade is -5 mb its +8 he can just throw it out as he wish, MB sand slide is also -5 sand gust 0 neutral. Every other character so far has insane negative specials like -66 and shit .ANY advice?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
In outlaw variation you can outzone him easly.
except for the fact that he is super fast, has good range on his normals and zoning is really underwhelming in this game. if you jump a fire ball at full screen in this game you can run up to sweep distance and block the next one or whatever you opponent wants to do, especially with erron black. he can trow caltrops to force you to move, giving him enough time to get into range where you can no longer zone. what character are you using to zone in this game i want to know. i use takeda btw and kang.

Crathen

Death is my business
Slide is always unsafe even when EX , check it out yourself.

his 112 string has also been nerfed to be -8 , some characters can easily jab punish , as for sand granade i don't see the problem , it's slow = jump it and can be interrupted if done in blockstrings

SaJa

FH_FenriR
except for the fact that he is super fast, has good range on his normals and zoning is really underwhelming in this game. if you jump a fire ball at full screen in this game you can run up to sweep distance and block the next one or whatever you opponent wants to do, especially with erron black. he can trow caltrops to force you to move, giving him enough time to get into range where you can no longer zone. what character are you using to zone in this game i want to know. i use takeda btw and kang.
Try Outlaw vs Kano zoning.