Was this guide helpful to you?

• Yes

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It only works reliably on the biggest characters. This needs to be a disclaimer at all times when talking about d1 trait. Just use 11 if you can its 6 frames and hits on everyone. I know its high but that wont matter for punishes. If d1 orbs led to combo on everyone that would be kinda fucked up.
yeah, like this character isnt easy mode enough...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It only works reliably on the biggest characters. This needs to be a disclaimer at all times when talking about d1 trait. Just use 11 if you can its 6 frames and hits on everyone. I know its high but that wont matter for punishes. If d1 orbs led to combo on everyone that would be kinda fucked up.
it does work on everyone. someone in the general discussion tested it, the timing is just much stricter.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
22 lightning cage bnb, works if you're not at max B23 range.

I've tried these things before in practice mode and they never worked :( maybe I was just using it on a small character or something

So I have another question, if somebody blocks my d1~trait, am I at enough frame advantage that they HAVE to block my next attack?

ReZo

MKX
Thanks for this thread, I learned alot.

Gonna be useful for setting up my own strategies in a mirror match vs BA.

Its obviously gonna happen at some point at these tournaments im going to.

Qwark28 are you on PSN or Xbox?

Add me for some matches, I am now down to trying to figure out the little things about BA.

Xbox: L ReZo L
PSN: I-ReZo-I

Only been using BA for a little over a week now, and managed 9th at my last tournament, nerves is what hurt the most lol.

Thanks for this guide again

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Thanks for this thread, I learned alot.

Gonna be useful for setting up my own strategies in a mirror match vs BA.

Its obviously gonna happen at some point at these tournaments im going to.

Qwark28 are you on PSN or Xbox?

Add me for some matches, I am now down to trying to figure out the little things about BA.

Xbox: L ReZo L
PSN: I-ReZo-I

Only been using BA for a little over a week now, and managed 9th at my last tournament, nerves is what hurt the most lol.

Thanks for this guide again
I'm on XBL but the connection is probably gonna be shit since you're from the US.

Sasuga

Noob
Good write-up. Much appreciated! Too bad we can't seem to connect. There are so few good BA's out there.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
So the video below just shows how to counter | punish Adam's divekick (footdive). Its basically what as said here but just a video to demonstrate hope it helps; enjoy.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
UPDATE

BA players can now view the article in nostalgia of the days when divekick x5 back to back was safe

next update coming in a year so BA players can yet again be reminded of the good old days

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm a little confused. It says that B23 has a follow up of D1 lightning hands. Doesn't this stop a backdash attempt after the F23 is blocked? As in, you try to backdash and get nailed with the F23 for your troubles?