What's new

How to play mk1 online?

alex81

Noob
Hello guys I'm new here , I'd like to have some informations about mk1 online....I have recently discovered mame and kalleira , but I havent't found any player for mortal kombat 1 and 2 .....apparently no one is playing online those wonderful , old games.... ??? Am I missing something? I generally play street fighter 3 third strike online with the program 2df , is there something similar for mortal kombat games?
Thanks

Welcome too forums mann; all information u need are here in this tread: http://classicmk.com/index.php?topic=295.0
People are playing on kaillera - but we try keep mk1 alive on the scene - u can contact people through this comunity and you can play them mk1! Im glad u are interested into mk1 ...here is an example from a gathering we had on kaillera not long ago: few online matches in kompilation video:
we need as many players as possible - there is also MAYBE a chance for a mk1 tourny pretty soon as piggyback of umk tourny Scheiise (our admin here) gonna organize.

alex81

Noob
thanks a lot for the videos and informations!!I just installed mame32+kalleira , do you know where I can find someone to play mk!?Is there a specific server to find mk players?

alex81 said:
thanks a lot for the videos and informations!!I just installed mame32+kalleira , do you know where I can find someone to play mk!?Is there a specific server to find mk players?
welcome to the forum,there isn't any specific mk servers as regarding the players you can add them in msn mostly.

Mortal Kombat!!!

I Wanna Play Someone Online!!!! Hit Me Up!!

MK 1 And MK 2!!!!

I Rule This World!

please don't use caps lock,if you want more competition add players in msn.

X820

Noob
alex827fof said:
umk3 on snes9x
Wow, aren't we a bit lost.

This is the MK1 section and no one plays any mk on snes online.

Next time, please post in the rigth section.

Thank you.