What's new

Strategy How to play Deathstroke online

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I have played this game online, but I went
back to Injustice online after a break. This is the first time I have actually been
trying to create a guide covering a character I play. It's a guide for ppl who just started
playing this character and it might give new DS players some tips. I am not sure
whether everything I have written is correct or not and there might be some stuff
that is wrong. Feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism.
I am trying to get back into this game again after playing only SSF4 for a few months.

Thanks for watching.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I don't have much to add. Probably better than my rusty-ass Stroke is at the moment. Good all-around DS primer, never mind the "online" bit. Some suboptimal combos in there, but then his best ones tend to be his hardest to do as well, and the most likely to get eaten by lag.

Solid video.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I thought this was a troll thread as well.

Probably because Deathstroke in severe lag is really f*cked up.. lol.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Lag really fucks up DS when it comes to doing his more damaging combos. Good video btw. Rush down Deathstrokes tend to throw people off, but even when I do that, I still get called a spammer ;__;

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Lag really fucks up DS when it comes to doing his more damaging combos. Good video btw. Rush down Deathstrokes tend to throw people off, but even when I do that, I still get called a spammer ;__;

I know your pain, bro. Slade is my "second in command" and every time I play him, no matter what I do, I get called a spammer.

You use standing shots to counter zone? Spammer
You use sword flip to end combos? Spammer
You do crossups with j1? Spammer
You consistently block the opponent's mixups? Spammer (true story, the other day a guy told me I was "spamming block")

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I know your pain, bro. Slade is my "second in command" and every time I play him, no matter what I do, I get called a spammer.

You consistently block the opponent's mixups? Spammer (true story, the other day a guy told me I was "spamming block")
The struggle is real ;__;

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Rofl, I love how you even show the silliness that is blocking Flip in the corner. Dat move is stupid sometimes. I also like this dash into the corner, neutral jump 2 thing. Why haven't I ever though of that?

Pretty good concepts here. Sword Flip has Green Lantern's Might's hitbox and speed lol. But yeah, try to limit your D2 use in combos. It's easy, but extremely damage stunting. You could be doing stronger combos.

Also, something you've gotta correct in your next vid. Getting hatemail is a good thing :p

Rofl, I love how you even show the silliness that is blocking Flip in the corner. Dat move is stupid sometimes. I also like this dash into the corner, neutral jump 2 thing. Why haven't I ever though of that?

Pretty good concepts here. Sword Flip has Green Lantern's Might's hitbox and speed lol. But yeah, try to limit your D2 use in combos. It's easy, but extremely damage stunting. You could be doing stronger combos.

Also, something you've gotta correct in your next vid. Getting hatemail is a good thing :p
Thanks for the pointer, ye I remember now that ppl told me a while back that D2 scales my combos too much. Will try to avoid using that. I have done F3 after D2 a few days back and IIRC it scaled the combos even more.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

If I get hate for using Arrow then Deathstroke I kan imagine.