What's new

how to hitbox iAS

Hitboxers tell me how to do it :) I know i have to jump backwards and press forward + 1...but I can`t get it past 10%. I can`t do it as fast as I should ..I don`t know. Any hints will be appreciated :)

leek

Noob
Hitboxers tell me how to do it :) I know i have to jump backwards and press forward + 1...but I can`t get it past 10%. I can`t do it as fast as I should ..I don`t know. Any hints will be appreciated :)
practice it at max height first. do the input slowly.

Input it as high as possible until you get it 100% at a specific height. Then do the input a little faster until you get it maybe 10 times at that height. Then drop a little again and do it until you mess up and so on and on..

It just comes down to practice. liu kang and mileena have the fastest IAF possible for me. Then kitana and sindel then kabal.. but like I said it just takes practice.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
jump + back then press forward + 1

or the super fast easy way to do iaf anything on hitbox

hold the jump button back forward + 1

Just work on the rhythm and it gets super easy and super lame. If you're hitboxing, why not pick up kabal?

hold jump and press back back + 1 over and over. When you do this correctly his output is 19% DPS which is almost twice as fast as the next person in line!

Verstande, I could never do it on a pad and now it is rather hard for me on a HB. I am just new to fighting games and pressing rapidly pushbuttons. But I am doing way better on a hitbox :p