What's new

How to fight against Mileena

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Amazing tutorial - Reo will be always a great Mileena player, he understands the character gameplay so well !!

Reo did an excellent job on his previous Kabal's guide, and now, comes with this gorgeous Mileena's gameplay video ..... Priceless !!

I hope Reo make one about Quan Chi and Skarlet, in some place in future.

:D

REO

Undead
You actually are at 0 after that B2, it's because it is hitting later than it would if your opponent was standing. :)
One thing to point out is never block the regular teleport low as it is only around -8 if they use a sai.
Interesting - I'll make sure to correct that. However, I still see no reason to use the b+2 at the highest levels of play. I rather end in neckbite for more damage and remain in neutral with a good distance.

Enhanced teleport drop without sais is -11. You will still get punished by a d+1 or fast uppercut regardless. This would be a mix up for character who has horrendous pokes, like Reptile (11f d+1, irrc) and 12f d+4. That character is free to teleport drops. :)

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Damn man I'm excited to watch all of these videos. Great work for the community. Mad props.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Leveling up the community! Great that you are exposing all this REO I hope every character video gets sticked.
On a side note: your vast and intimate knowledge of all the cast, data, and MU exp, make you the most intimidating player to date.

Your knowledge is way way scarier than your Kabal. No doubt

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm doing these videos for every character in the game (including Kratos). The most it will be is 4 parts for a character and 2 parts being the minimum.
Hell yes. Thanks. :)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
REO used to play CSZ.

Sweet Blessed Hosanna I hope he doesn't do a video like this for him ;_;

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Us Mileena mains have been wondering why noone has known this for a while.

We don't throw out random tele's anyways :)

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Good stuff REO!!
I'm sure I speak for a lot of others who really appreciate that vid because you took the timeout of your day to do it :)

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
I'm doing these videos for every character in the game (including Kratos). The most it will be is 4 parts for a character and 2 parts being the minimum. I don't mind if others do them. The more videos the merrier.
Your like the Bill Gates of Mortal Kombat. Only instead of sharing money to better the community, its your knowledge you have bestowed up on us. So i guess Bill Gates was a bad example...