What's new

Question - War God How to deal with Shinnok Imposter

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Having someone to play with locally makes all the difference, especially if they're good. I live in the middle of nowhere, so my training partner is the computer set to very hard, lol.

Besides CheapEddie, any notable Russian players attending EVO I should keep an eye out for?

Having someone to play with locally makes all the difference, especially if they're good. I live in the middle of nowhere, so my training partner is the computer set to very hard, lol.

Besides CheapEddie, any notable Russian players attending EVO I should keep an eye out for?
Nah! Lar is already back here in Saint-Petersburg! None of the other people I play were planning on going) and it isn't as easy as it used to be due to all the political shit)

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i always hate KungLao MU as reptile in MK9 even in MKX with reptile, jax and cassie but now i forgot him because there are 2 chars that make me mad, shinnok, especially impostor with his teleport and tanya.

Please say me how to deal with his teleport, my uppercut is always punished by teleport and when i jump too, sometimes my char hit wrong side sometimes shinnok hit me first, and when i block his NJP after teleport, he still poke faster wtf? His teleport NJP is positive ?

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
If you will read teleport just.....back dash or dash forward. Sninnok will not hit you. Thank you guys for tips. I played against very good Shinnok yesterday. I lost 3-0 but I was close in every fight. I should also win something but I dropped final combo (damn F2 and it's hitbox). Your tips were very useful.

ValeDJ

Noob
If you will read teleport just.....back dash or dash forward. Sninnok will not hit you. Thank you guys for tips. I played against very good Shinnok yesterday. I lost 3-0 but I was close in every fight. I should also win something but I dropped final combo (damn F2 and it's hitbox). Your tips were very useful.
If you're struggling to hit confirm another f2 after f2, then I would opt for f2,1,b12.....etc.