What's new

How to deal with Green Lantern's b13 Universally

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What's up guys!
I felt like if I needed to share this with the community. I found this a while (some months) ago but couldn't record this. So I wanna thanks EMPEROR_HERO (@Catnip_Her0) for recording this and making it possible for me to share it with the community.

I hope you like it! Enjoy it!

-Project
damn son i knew you were Dominican, but not THAT Dominican..... LMAO JK :)

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
damn son i knew you were Dominican, but not THAT Dominican..... LMAO JK :)
Lmaoooooo IK :( At least Im learning XD anyways, I wanna see comments about the TECH not my platanos XD...

p.s. we have to get some games on. I mean, I've gotten better since last time we fought.

gdf

Noob
You may have mentioned this, however I still want to ask.
Can the Green Lantern do lift when he notices the second hit misses?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
nope you can't cancel a whiffed b13, so if they backdash your fucked lol

Lmaoooooo IK :( At least Im learning XD anyways, I wanna see comments about the TECH not my platanos XD...

p.s. we have to get some games on. I mean, I've gotten better since last time we fought.
lol yeah man when ever i have time i'll get on ps3 to play :) and yeah i've known about this for months too, but its easier said than done lol i backdash with flash as soon as i get hit with a b1 on block or your backdash won't come out.

E

Eldriken

It doesn't look like he'll be able to. Seems like the recovery from the 3 whiffing is too long.

Reactions: gdf

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
Tech of the year?
Indeed. :D

Thanks for the vid!
No problem :)

cool. now he's gonna have to do stuff like b1 lift
He can't. b1 lift leave you blockstunned. Meaning that I can't backdash it. If I try to back dash it, it will seem like if I was just holding back; so, gl can get punished.

lol yeah man when ever i have time i'll get on ps3 to play :) and yeah i've known about this for months too, but its easier said than done lol i backdash with flash as soon as i get hit with a b1 on block or your backdash won't come out.
true. And yeah, we're playing tonight... I hope

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I parry in-between Green Lantern's b1 2 and b1 3 strings as Batman, and if he goes for b1 2, I interrupt with a six-frame jab before the second hit.

6-4 Batman. :D