What's new

Tech How to Counter F23 Breathe and LC combos

should be pretty easy to punish specials that whiff. just b22, f21 or if they're right in your face 112, d12. you have every advantage as long as they whiff so they'll definitely get hit by something. as for whiff punishing strings, b22 usually beats outs some strings. d12 for the strings that start off a high like batmans 113
umm… i appreciate what you are trying to do but I'm not new to Flash… Day 1 main and proud! I'm just trying to perfect my meta. Find the perfect spot to be in for each matchup, if that makes sense.

Xenrail

Noob
umm… i appreciate what you are trying to do but I'm not new to Flash… Day 1 main and proud! I'm just trying to perfect my meta. Find the perfect spot to be in for each matchup, if that makes sense.
that requires labwork. i play everyone so i have a good understanding on how to play against them as flash

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
this requires experience, playing brady will be different than playing dizz's aquaman you know? i played brady's and maxter aquaman, very different. its tough, so you just got to learn the MU, adapt mid game to what your opponent is doing. the spacing will come with MU knowledge + what your opponent likes to do.