What's new

Question - Royal Storm How to Connect EX Fan , d1 (midscreen)

funkl3

Noob
I've been trying to get consistent connecting this midscreen, but there seem to be a lot of variables that make it hard to connect in some situations.

1,1 EX Fan, d1 - I can usually connect this pretty easily, but I think it is also harder on some characters.
f1,1 EX Fan, d1 - This one requires run cancelling in most situations for me, but in some it doesn't seem to, I haven't been able to figure out why though.

Anyone have any tips for nailing this consistently?

The reason you're getting it some times and not others without a run cancel is due to your distance while performing the F11. Just get used to the run cancel it's needed in all her big damage combos. Need it for her 56% mid screen. So learn how to do it consistently.

gam224

The world's least hype player
I am having serious problems with the full screen ex fan conversion @scottthescot showed me

funkl3

Noob
Yeah, I figured the easiest thing to do was just run cancel all the time, but I haven't been able to nail it consistently. I can do it fast enough but I think I'm timing it wrong. I mostly play online though, so it might not even be worth learning :(

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Yeah, I figured the easiest thing to do was just run cancel all the time, but I haven't been able to nail it consistently. I can do it fast enough but I think I'm timing it wrong. I mostly play online though, so it might not even be worth learning :(
I made one video for kitana combos for all situations if you want to see, I can confirm that all kitana combos are very easy, only hard thing it's time correctly only the run cancel to D1