What's new

How to cheese the Season 1 Challenge Tower....

Art Lean

Noob
You have to largely complete the Seasonal Challenge tower to get that Sub skin.

I failed the TYM at the end and still had it unlocked, whether you get awarded it after a lesser number of challenges I don't know, but we do know the final TYM isn't required. My assumption would be be the first 17 floors though (I wouldn't want to quit half way through just to keep testing the theory).

If you use the konsumable that makes you impervious to projectiles, you'll be invincible for the Survive challenges. The rest is just a grind of either a strong talisman projectile or strong talisman armor, it's not hard, just boring.

I clear seasonal tower twice, and failing tym twice... and no sub skin? did you get the secret fight? I use the fart talisman with 100% health recovery...

Art Lean

Noob
I clear seasonal tower twice, and failing tym twice... and no sub skin? did you get the secret fight? I use the fart talisman with 100% health recovery...
Have you fully checked your skins for Sub? I didn't realise at first but a really subtle scroll bar appears on a skin's palette colour options when you've unlocked more than 9 of them; can you confirm if you've tried scrolling down further?

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
The one with the tattoos is from a chest, either a key lock or one of the klues. Buy a key and go to each zone, and make sure there are no green lines to be seen.

Art Lean

Noob
Never mind, ignore me, I didn't actually notice we were talking about a different Sub Zero skin than in the OP. :eek:

See that's the issue with seasonal skin colours, it makes so many of them look way too similar :oops:

That and I'm an idiot! :rolleyes:

Last edited: