What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg How to block Triborgs hard to blockables

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

yep my brother said if i couldn't block it then i was a scrub. he sits in practice all day and labs it up.. which now i agree with, thought it was hard until he showed me how to do it.. its easy to forget the timing when in battle.. but if you lab it and do a warm up you should have no problem after sufficient practice.

he said to fuzzy it, you hold down- let off and right back on again quickly, after 5th beep or right before the oh kick connects. either works, sound or visual. so if your in online use sound, local use visual.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
yep my brother said if i couldn't block it then i was a scrub. he sits in practice all day and labs it up.. which now i agree with, thought it was hard until he showed me how to do it.. its easy to forget the timing when in battle.. but if you lab it and do a warm up you should have no problem after sufficient practice.

he said to fuzzy it, you hold down- let off and right back on again quickly, after 5th beep or right before the oh kick connects. either works, sound or visual. so if your in online use sound, local use visual.
I know what you mean, all you gotta do is wake up a bit early and lab the block string for a few hours every morning before you start your day, then you're all set to block these setups... Dunno what these noobs are talking about

:DOGE

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I know what you mean, all you gotta do is wake up a bit early and lab the block string for a few hours every morning before you start your day, then you're all set to block these setups... Dunno what these noobs are talking about

:DOGE
besides the way i see it, is if im in a cyrax combo, there is something i did wrong to end up there in the fisrt place.

his meterless is very hard to setup, and his metered bombs is armorable.

net is punishable on block?

yeah i don't see the big deal esp when you factor the what ifs in.

its not like, Tekada, Tremor, Quan, and predator don't have the same shit right?

why is this new to everyone?

in fact Tekada';s are even harder to block than these simple ones. and they are unsafe

i say lab it up, and punish them big for using it over and over.

in stead of being "well thats it its unblockable"