What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg How to block Triborgs hard to blockables

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Video guide here:

After 10 more minutes of labbing, I agree the b3 d4 low low overhead low needs a slight adjustement. Make the low a mid if they hit within 4 frames of each other to be easier to block. However the rest of the set ups are fine because they are rather easy to block. And delayed b3d4 is a fuzzy blockable low low low overhead and armorable. Feedback welcome, scrubinees and insults will be handed back at the exit. Give the vid 5 minutes to finish uploading if seeing this post the second its up :)

*update* me blocking a few examples i gave
only 1 I cant block is low low overhead low.

In video Just block the lows and release down. For the second 1 tap down after overhead :)

Also can't backdash only armor on the 1frame version of Cyrax but still easy to block like others. Just a little faster will block all of them when home

Blocking more stuff:

Pretty much just fuzzy block the 1 frame stuff and delay wake up block over head low for b3d4 :)
More blocking same setup. Buff Condoment mustard

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
The AI blocking it?Haven't seen the vid because my internet is crap but i'm going from what the above message is saying but the AI can block anything lol.

Sunny_D

Having the AI block the mix up and then saying "See how the AI does it." Does not help lol. This video would be more effective if you were the one blocking the mix ups lol. I see what you're doing but the AI simply just isnt human.
ill post me blocking in 20 min u right

Sunny_D

its uploading but me blocking a few examples. Only 1 i cant block is low low overhead low

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
wait if you try to armor out cant the cyrax player just stuff the armor or are his options too slow?

Sunny_D

Will post all of my examples when i get home gotta g out. I will try to block the low low overhead low but no guaranteeds

omooba

fear the moobs
no it shouldn't be made so you have 4 frames to block. 2 frames i can live with but even then not necessary in the case of csz. cyrax is who it'll really matter on

Sunny_D

no it shouldn't be made so you have 4 frames to block. 2 frames i can live with but even then not necessary in the case of csz. cyrax is who it'll really matter on
I meant Cyrax there lol sorry lol. All of Cyraxs are easy to block except that 1 so that needs a small nerf other than that he's fair

Sunny_D

I'll let my inner tym out tho. *cough*

You guys are all online warriors it's a hard knockdown if I say so I should know I'm #348 on ranked leaderboards :DOGE