What's new

How to beat Nightwolf/Sindel/Sonya players with Human Smoke

I am a Human Smoke player, if you don't know already, and a primarily offensive one. I have no problem defeating Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Sektor/Smoke, and many other characters. These three characters (the ones stated in the topic), however, are my primary weakness. Players who play as them will often block and perfectly counter my every move. I have beaten them before, but it's incredibly difficult to; they rarely make ANY mistakes, considering all they do is block, make random fake runs, and then eventually do a real run and attack which is very difficult to counter. My alternate characters, Kabal and Robot Smoke, also cannot beat them. I would like strategical advice on how to defeat them, and I would be very thankful for your assistance.

(And no, I do NOT have a very predictable range of moves.)

i really don´t know how to help u cus my english are very poor xD...
but i could try right?

against nightwolf: nightwolf is a very fast char, and he got very good things that i love to see like his chains kombos (first at all the chain of HP,HP,LP,D,F,HP) is sometimes a good enter against any char you have to take care of this, when nightwolf ran to you and is so close teleport and begin you with the run/jab some players love to do the SS when we are unexpecting this...

this idea could help you against others chars, i want to help you but first like i said before (my english) and second my time:p im working but Hey, visit this thread for more information (with match videos and then see what can help you and take it and use it against your friends/enemies

see this thread to take a look at a tournament of Mortal Kombat Trilogy: (i know you´re looking for umk3 but see boths version)
http://www.ultimatemk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=632
on this thread you could see more matchs of Human Smoke against some characters...

http://www.ultimatemk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=222

and if you want there are some profiles where you can get UMk3 Vids and MKT

Hanzo_Hasashi Profile

Rhodick ZOrian "RZP" profile

Ninja Grinder Profile
i hope this help you:)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't have any time to post something specific right now, but I will get back to this thread when I get home. Also, this is going to start leading to a lot of "how to beat" character threads, it might be a good idea to wait for the specific counter strategy guides as well once we can work on them.

Shock said:
I don't have any time to post something specific right now, but I will get back to this thread when I get home. Also, this is going to start leading to a lot of "how to beat" character threads, it might be a good idea to wait for the specific counter strategy guides as well once we can work on them.
i told something about this to lex... good idea:)