What's new

Question How should I approach with Catwoman?

Muffinnz

Noob
I finally decided on a character that fits my style of play and just my luck, I can't find any information on how to approach with what starters, or what to end into mixup/vortex etc. Maybe I just haven't been searching hard enough, I don't know. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me a few pointers on this predicament Iv'e gotten myself into. Love you guys. :)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I finally decided on a character that fits my style of play and just my luck, I can't find any information on how to approach with what starters, or what to end into mixup/vortex etc. Maybe I just haven't been searching hard enough, I don't know. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me a few pointers on this predicament Iv'e gotten myself into. Love you guys. :)
DF3 is a far range low attack, dangerous up close because its very negative on block.
Her jump2 is great because of the range and it can be hit confirmed into F112 for 40%+
1F2 can be good to get in because of the forward flip, and the you`re +6 frames and you can do whatever you want basically.
Fullscreen meterburn CatDash is essentially safe on block due to hitting them in the end of the active frames.
End all your combos with hard knockdowns. 1F2, 122, or F3. Check the threads on the Double F3 combos.
Watch "The Science Of Catwoman" to see distances you can punish them from, as well as some standard combos.
D1 CatClaws is very nice because it`s safe due to pushback and you can punish whiffed jumping attack with it.
Her Back3 has incredible range, but it`s -1 on block. It goes under a lot of things, even Superman`s F2 punch.
She has a great 50-50 mixup between B1 (low) and F1 (overhead), as well as mixup strings that leave her plus on block like 1F2 and 2D2.

That should get you started.

Muffinnz

Noob
DF3 is a far range low attack, dangerous up close because its very negative on block.
Her jump2 is great because of the range and it can be hit confirmed into F112 for 40%+
1F2 can be good to get in because of the forward flip, and the you`re +6 frames and you can do whatever you want basically.
Fullscreen meterburn CatDash is essentially safe on block due to hitting them in the end of the active frames.
End all your combos with hard knockdowns. 1F2, 122, or F3. Check the threads on the Double F3 combos.
Watch "The Science Of Catwoman" to see distances you can punish them from, as well as some standard combos.
D1 CatClaws is very nice because it`s safe due to pushback and you can punish whiffed jumping attack with it.
Her Back3 has incredible range, but it`s -1 on block. It goes under a lot of things, even Superman`s F2 punch.
She has a great 50-50 mixup between B1 (low) and F1 (overhead), as well as mixup strings that leave her plus on block like 1F2 and 2D2.

That should get you started.
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer this, love you dude. thanks, again.