What's new

How Reptile can deal with Kabal invincibility.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I figured that whining and calling for bans won't fix anything; finding solutions to the problem will. I found something that makes this glitch easier to avoid. You can use a ED in the middle of a combo in order to position yourself. Here is an example:

321 ED NJP FFB 32 SFB 321 (ED) Slide

Lets say that you are fighting Kabal. You manage to block a Nomad Dash, and you punish it with a 321 ED BnB. If the 1st Elbow Dash puts you into the corner, you can use the second Elbow Dash to get out. You can even end with a slide in order to maximize damage.

I'll try to get a video up in case the above text isn't that clear for anyone, however, that depends on BDMao88 and if he feels like it. Also, if anyone else has any more idea to counter the glitch, let me know. I'll gladly add it in to the OP.

Let this be an example to other character forums. I encourage anyone and everyone to think of ways to counter this glitch. We shouldn't let the glitch kill the game, we should level up.

Yeah... it gets worse. All he needs is a sweep. So that means he can just iagb/saw check you all day and zoom in for a random sweep and it's game over. I did it online with my first try. It's too easy to do.

SparkedSynapse

Disciple of Brady
So wait.. This is easier than I thought to execute. I agree with both leveling up and disregarding it/only playing respectable players

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
There's also no point to countering the glitch. Respectable players won't do this to you, so only play people you know/from TYM MKU etc.

Yeah, for fun maybe do it here and there, but when it comes down to it, we won't mess with it.
I never think of anything smart like that until I already screwed up.

Kabal doesn't need to have you in the corner to activate the glitch
That really sucks, I didn't know that at all. Thanks for filling me in.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Well even though the glitch is banned I still think you had a good idea.
I've been wanting to mess with how I could squeeze an elbow dash into combos to position myself closer to the corner.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Well even though the glitch is banned I still think you had a good idea.
I've been wanting to mess with how I could squeeze an elbow dash into combos to position myself closer to the corner.
I've been using this for a while, and I haven't seen 1 person use it. If nothing else, this is a way to position Reptile while doing a combo.