What's new

Question - Shotgun How Powerful Can She Be?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Front throw and back throw, you can't jump out or neutral duck whiff punish it
Ooh ok that's true then. I was thinking of "throw" as one option, regardless of direction. But I get your point.

So I guess technically she has 5 restand options: low starter, overhead, front throw, back throw, and chip damage.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
The max chip damage is jip,1212,df2, which is about 6% damage if I remember correctly. Maybe that's what he means. I'd really only use that towards the end of a fight lol.
That's a lot of chip. How much meter does it build?

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Front throw and back throw, you can't jump out or neutral duck whiff punish it

Oh :eek: I didn't even know *facepalms* , how minus is she meterless? :D I still think she's very good regardless
Well its not that the move is anymore negative without meter, it's that reg dust doesn't restand after b2. So to my knowledge (and honestly a shotgun player would be better off explaining this because I only play full auto) to be able to get the restand off b2 you need to do b2-bf2 which is -20 something on block then dust. And b2 is not hit confirmable. Before the patch Jacqui's b2 and b33 had a natural OS, so on block the special wouldn't come out. Which made her vortex in shotgun safe because you could just dial in bf2, now to stay safe and get the restand you need to MB dust. It's still a safe vortex with meter so I'm not downplaying it, but you need to spend the meter. MB dust on hit will ALWAYS restand.

Also as for the throw options, they are strong choices for the mixup, but it's more of a 50/50 than a vortex because the throw ends the loop. Still very strong.