What's new

Video/Tutorial - Blood God How Kotal Should be used.

mattnin

Noob
There is absolutely nothing new here. We've already known how parry can insanely buff the first hit. Do we really need to flood the Kotal forums with crap like this showing combos with all the various buffs active? Real BG mains purposely demonstrate viable combos without any buffs active and in match play. Any scrub can pull a training dummy, buff with blood offering, crystal, sun ray and parry a three hit and then BnB, but if you really want to impress us BG mains and show true skill, show us ANY tech using parry in match play or show a 50% or greater combo in match play. I'll bet AOK Ryan can't do that. Scrub...

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
There is absolutely nothing new here. We've already known how parry can insanely buff the first hit. Do we really need to flood the Kotal forums with crap like this showing combos with all the various buffs active? Real BG mains purposely demonstrate viable combos without any buffs active and in match play. Any scrub can pull a training dummy, buff with blood offering, crystal, sun ray and parry a three hit and then BnB, but if you really want to impress us BG mains and show true skill, show us ANY tech using parry in match play or show a 50% or greater combo in match play. I'll bet AOK Ryan can't do that. Scrub...

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Pretty sure @AoK Ryan is joking/trollin' @mattnin . Of course there's no way this would work in a real fight, you'd get anally invaded just for thinking about trying this in a real duel, might as well just pull down your pants spread your cheeks and say here Mr Kung Lao sir it's ready for you, ooooh yesshhhh thank you sir, give me mwar! This is strictly practice mode fantasies

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
lol, you hate me already.

MK_Al

Noob
even daigo on is prime cant do all this parrys on a real match
I have no clue about KK blood god but it seems like a viable tool for strings with gaps - say KL does his 44 string, KK could start the shield during the gap, "block" the second hit and counter with damage boost. Sounds like a good idea to me.

DoctorSexual

XBL: DoctorSexual PSN: Osh-Tek
Is TYM the main community for competitive MKX discussion? Or am I missing something here? Was expecting some real tech discussion in this topic, not fantasy combo videos which were already outdated a week into the game.

ValeDJ

Noob
The day someone performs Kotal's parry(s) on a stage to a high level, will be the day....oh screw it, dinners ready.

gam224

The world's least hype player
I know this won't happen any time soon but i did get 50% combo'd the other day by a sun god kotal