Thinking of picking it up.
Here a few questions i have.
Is it arcade perfect?
Loading times at all?
Does it work whit windows xp?
8)

ded

Elder God
its fast as hell, similar gameplay to mkgold, short loading times, buggy graphics, i'd take the n64 version

dreemernj

Ambassador
The N64 version is better overall.

The PC version is fun because there are obscure editors out there to let you edit the skins on the characters, and you can patch the game and add MKG character models which makes it a bit nicer.

Also the patch lets it run at higher resolutions than the game could originally, but that's pretty much just magnifying how bad the graphics are.

Also, the PC version, like the PSX version, has FMV endings which is entertaining (ly bad).

But, even with all the patches and updates and new models, the game doesn't really look as good as the N64 version. Even at high res with high-poly count models, it's going to look bad. Damn those miniscule textures.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You can reconfigure the keys by pressing F2 and going to Joystick, then reconfiguring by pressing enter and selecting a new button.

sam76

Noob
guys have any link for MK4 Enhanced ? or any idea how to make graphics better and add character ?
i knew N64 looks awesome but i just wanna try things

sam76

Noob
PC version is a big let down horrible shadow, horrible colors ..try N64 and you won't go back to PC anymore lol

ded

Elder God
its all individual. n64 is the most balanced (if you exlude the pause glitches). i know people who prefer umk3 genesis than umk3 arcade.