What's new

Guide How Fast Is Your Grayson?--Nightwing Punishment Guide.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I've been starting to punish many things with 113 because it is 6 frames. F2 is 9 and many times get beat out by d1.

Thoughts on this?

macro

Eezeepeezee
I've been starting to punish many things with 113 because it is 6 frames. F2 is 9 and many times get beat out by d1.

Thoughts on this?
It really just depends on what move your punishing like lets say Deathstrokes sword flip you can punish it with b2 for it better setup or f213 for it's not bad setup and better damage.

macro

Eezeepeezee
:Nightwing Punishment:
:Guide:
:Deathstroke:
{1} B1~D3
"""""""""""""
Escrima: B2 and F213 will punish.
Staff: 1F1 will punish.
{2} 231
"""""""""
Escrima: This one is wierd the last hit can be ducked but you will have to duck before the combo starts because theres to much block stun from the kicks but if you do duck you can punish with B2 or F213.
Staff: The same applys about blocking but you can get a 2 and a 1F1.
{3} 123
""""""""""
Escrima: F213 will punish.
Staff: D1 will punish.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
That's it for Deathstroke.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Is WW's Air Demi Goddess punishable? I haven't looked into it yet, but it's a fucking problem.
Right when she hits the ground shes safe but when shes in the air jump 2 in staff is the best thing to do. When i know a WW is going to do that move alot i just space her and hit her with JB2 if she trys to get close with it.

AssassiN

Noob

Thoughts on this?

F2 is 10 frames, D1 is 9 frames.
Most of my punishes start with F213 or B2(15 frames), however if I know that it isn't punishable with F213 then I go with 113.
I barely have the issue of the 2nd 1 whiffing, there are a few cases where you can't do 113 but you can do 1.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Hey guys i'm sorry i think i'm going to wait until the big upcoming update comes out
till i continue with the guide.

macro

Eezeepeezee
:Nightwing Punishment:
:Guide:
:Superman:
{1}Low Scoop
""""""""""""""
Escrima: F 213 and B2 will punish
Staff: 1F1 and 2 will punish
{2}Super Breath
"""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: Can't be punished
Staff: Can't be punished
{3} Heat Vision
""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: It can't be punished from far range but up close you can do B2 and F213
Staff: It can't be punished from far range but up close you can do 1F1 and 2
{4}Flying Punch
"""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: F 213 and B2 will punish
Staff: 1F1 will punish
{5}Heat Zap
"""""""""""""""
DUCK BITCH DUCK
{6} (Air) Heat Vision
""""""""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: Can't punish
Staff: DB2 will punish
{7} (Air) Flying Ground Smash
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: B2 and F 213 will punish but it's better to do B2 because Superman is still in the air when you punish him
Staff: 1F2 1 GP or SS is a good punish

macro

Eezeepeezee
That would be nice i've just put so much time into Zatanna that i've put Nightwing to the side and i'm getting ready for a big tournament soon also.
P.S The Zatanna forums are bad.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Yeah? Alright man! PM me what's your method and I'll work on it.

I'm really fond of NW so it's a win win situation, helping you with this and get some matchup knowledge.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Ok this is what i do i first pick a character then i go through all there special moves and that should be one page. Then go through and look at all there ncombos and see if there punishable or interruptible.
And your best punishers in Escrima are F213 B2 113 and D12 best in staff are 1F1 1F2 2 D1 and 1GP.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Roger that!

So the ones complete are these:
- superman
- deathstroke
- green lantern
- the flash

Correct?

By "combos" you mean their strings, aye?